Captain Tsubasa – 111

CT111Raw_001_6450

In this episode, Tsubasa feels very sad as Hyuga turns his back on him. Will they ever fly together as before?

(Check out the previous release pics)

In order to find out about the heart-broken Tsubasa, watch the episode!

It also has a new ending song! 😀

Magnet URI[Saizen]_Captain_Tsubasa_-_111_[DVD][950E7E60].mkv
MD5: ae501532d3882006a63ded580d0b099a

43 Responses to “Captain Tsubasa – 111”

1. March 9th, 2016 at 6:14 pm

please reply once……sorry 4 my mistake sangofe ,AMS & others ……please…..forgive me….i was gone mad writing that comment……..please……

2. March 9th, 2016 at 6:18 pm

& can i ask something AMS ? what does kuroko mean?

3. March 9th, 2016 at 7:23 pm

avatar AMS says:

Ugh, dude. Could you stop trolling already, please?

I don’t even get what you were so upset about in the first place. What made you so mad to begin with? You don’t get to watch Captain Tsubasa as quickly as you’d like to? Anything else? Life okay? I imagine so, otherwise you wouldn’t get so upset over watching an anime since you’d have something actually important to care about.

Kuroko is one of the two shows I do at Saizen (I work on Kuroko and Major). I released two episodes of it yesterday… just for you, lol.

Anyway, take a chill pill, dude. Relax. It’s good for you. There’s lots of anime out there for you to watch.

Cheers

PS. Obligatory rules link: http://www.saizen-fansubs.com/rules/ <-- Please abide by these rules on the site. They were made for some very good reasons.

4. March 9th, 2016 at 7:39 pm

ok thnx AMS ….sorry for my bitter words…..i am a student…..and new on internet……i have no knowledge about IT. bt when i googled i came to know what it can cost to do an act like that….sorry for that.. i hope u & sangofe will forgive me for this….i dnt wanna ruin my life….i will not do it again…i promise….pls forgive me….and dnt take any action against my comment…please

5. March 9th, 2016 at 7:43 pm

avatar AMS says:

Dude, chill. Just abide by the golden rule, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” Basically, treat people like you’d like to be treated. Basic manners go a long way. It’s cool though. You’re not the first person on the internet to be a gigantic dick to us. No worries.

6. March 9th, 2016 at 7:45 pm

ok AMS…bt have u forgive me?

7. March 9th, 2016 at 7:56 pm

wish i could take my words back sangofe…i regret for it…. i should have appreciated ur work as u r subbing my favourite show bt instead of that i abused…..really sorry sangofe….it will not happen again in future….considering a fan of CT & ur , u will pardon me ..i hope

8. March 9th, 2016 at 7:57 pm

* a fan of CT & ur work

9. March 10th, 2016 at 9:49 am

please reply once sangofe….i have been waiting for ur reply….please forgive me sir…..it will never happen again…God swear….Please reply once 🙁

10. March 10th, 2016 at 10:02 am

i am not trolling this time …..please reply once….please….

11. March 10th, 2016 at 11:38 am

avatar Somebody says:

This guy must be Turkish. Since they have a dictator as their president, this guy gets scared from one little warning.

12. March 10th, 2016 at 12:55 pm

avatar konnakude says:

@Somebody Please do not use this kind of expressions here. We actually had 2 Turkish guys working on Tsubasa, and one of them is still working with AMS. When you talk about anime, there are no nationalities, and people from all around the world are working together, so the viewers can enjoy Captain Tsubasa.

@Anonymous You know, calling my colleagues names and demanding immediate release is extremely stupid. As an editor of the series, it’s I who decide when the episode is going to be released. I had actually one more episode ready for the release yesterday, but after I saw your idiotic messages, I specially asked Juggen to postpone the release until the next week. I felt that if we release the episode now, it’ll be like throwing pearls to the swine, especially after insulting my colleague, sangofe, who had done so much for this series.

We all have put enormous amount of our free time so everyone would enjoy the series, demanding nothing in return. It should be a common sense not to write stupid remarks/demands, whereas a simple “thank you” would suffice.

13. March 10th, 2016 at 1:57 pm

i accept my mistake sir @ konnakude……pardon me for this sir…..please ….. it will not happen ever again……i know u deserve appreciation for ur work bt instead i did wrong. really sorry. pardon me @ sangofe

14. March 10th, 2016 at 1:59 pm

i will not even comment again…..please pardon me once

15. March 11th, 2016 at 12:29 am

avatar rytoz says:

Anonymous, be sure to destroy your keyboard and mouse, and perhaps your phone too. I’m pretty sure that will help you refrain from commenting. :>

16. March 11th, 2016 at 2:53 am

avatar Someone says:

At least Anonymous apologized. Most of these people just say the comment and then disappear.

17. March 11th, 2016 at 11:07 am

can i ask something sir @ someone?

18. March 11th, 2016 at 11:10 am

seriously i will not comment again sir once i get reply regarding my apology @ rytoz