Captain Tsubasa – 101

CT 101

Wakashimazu, go for the ball, not Tsubasa’s ass!

Magnet URI[Saizen]_Captain_Tsubasa_-_101_[DVD][16BC1D07].mkv
MD5: df5d9b79aa74ffe6dab716b8ba250870

15 Responses to “Captain Tsubasa – 101”

1. December 12th, 2014 at 12:30 am

That’s some leap! They should be doing the high jump, not playing football.

2. December 12th, 2014 at 12:43 am

OH!, I didn’t know our releases should be watched with 3D glasses ^^
    Thanks Saizen πŸ™‚

3. December 12th, 2014 at 1:32 am

avatar Someone says:

With all the gay innuendo in the Tsubasa release threads, Saizen should go sub some Clamp shows, instead. -__-

4. December 12th, 2014 at 3:19 am

avatar konnakude says:

Someone needs to get a sense of humour…

5. December 12th, 2014 at 3:25 am

Inb4 we rename to Gayzen ^__~

6. December 12th, 2014 at 4:08 am

avatar Kuroiryuu says:

Sub Clamp shows? I’d be down for that.

7. December 13th, 2014 at 6:23 am

avatar Someone says:

Kuroiryuu, “Clamp in Wonderland?” Just kidding.

8. December 16th, 2014 at 8:35 am

avatar kalaacom says:

Can I get the scans of Yawara that come with Blueray?
    Of course if there is no problem with this!

9. December 16th, 2014 at 9:43 am

avatar CreamCorn says:

@kalaacom -> This is a CT page, kindly refrain from asking about any Non-related CT stuff, its kinda disrespecting. Please be more mature from next time guys, the ppl here at Saizen take their work pretty seriously. Thanks, happy holidays.

10. December 16th, 2014 at 5:23 pm

avatar kalaacom says:

Really apologize if any one has been hurt from this request. I did not mean any disrespect.
    Everything there I want the covers in order to do the volumes of the anime, because the covers that with the dvds does not work, that’s all. I will put a link to something I made from the cover of dvds of one your anime: Link

I apologize once again, thank you for your hard work. Happy New Year to all.

11. December 17th, 2014 at 1:23 am

avatar CP says:

Ask again when we’ve released the first BD ep, kalaacom, and be a bit more specific about what you want.

I don’t promise anything, though, as I don’t have a scanner at home and doing it at work is a bother πŸ˜›

12. December 19th, 2014 at 8:02 am

wtf wakashimazu what are you doing

13. January 5th, 2015 at 6:29 pm

avatar NC says:

I can’t seem to find Captain Tsubasa episodes with English Audio. The few that I’ve downloaded are English subtitled with Japanese audio. I grew up in Asia watching this and loved it, and want to introduce this to my 6 year old who unfortunately can’t read the subtitles yet. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for your work here!

14. January 5th, 2015 at 7:11 pm

Captain Tsubasa has never had English audio as it hasn’t been licensed and therefore never dubbed. Subtitles are the best you’re going to get, I’m afraid.

15. January 6th, 2015 at 1:37 am

avatar Someone says:

FalseDawn, given the USA’s near total hostility to the Beautiful Game up until recently, it’s not at all surprising that Captain Tsubasa, an anime about “soccer,” would not be licensed here.