Beast Saga – 05-06

Well, lookie here, Ma. Looks like we’s gone got us some o’ dem critters in our nets. HEY BRANDINE! BRING OUT SOME O’ DAT COOKING OIL WE’S GOT FOR CHRISTYMAS AN’ HURL ANOTHER LOG ON THAT BAR-BE-QUE.

CCCP icon[Ruri-Saizen] Beast Saga – 05 [350BD2F8].mkv
MD5: 86D758FFAE807DF23BB5654817F324A6
CCCP icon[Ruri-Saizen] Beast Saga – 06 [9B89365D].mkv
MD5: 49FF7104FDB13C4069E223FEC969708B

18 Responses to “Beast Saga – 05-06”

1. July 1st, 2013 at 6:17 pm

lol, I didn’t dl them yet!
    Thanks Saizen & Ruri ^__^

2. July 1st, 2013 at 8:53 pm

And thanks for timing, ninjacloud 😛

3. July 8th, 2013 at 12:26 pm

avatar Gafe says:

This series is awesome!
    @sangofe What’s your avatar of btw? I looks like a scribble from a 4 year old! Did you draw it?

4. July 8th, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Ha, sangofe got burned~

5. July 8th, 2013 at 7:00 pm

My avatar is a drawing I’m proud of that my brother made for me. Have you got a problem with his drawings? http://tailzo.deviantart.com/

6. July 9th, 2013 at 10:30 am

It’s too small for me to see even. lol I just figured it would be something from DBZ. ^^

7. July 9th, 2013 at 1:15 pm

It’s a character he created that represents me… Here’s another, more recent drawing:

8. July 11th, 2013 at 8:22 am

avatar Gafe says:

Sorry your avatar is so blurry! No need to get all upset! Your brother has quite some talent but I couldn’t see it ’cause the res is wrong for your avatar! Maybe you could use a picture of a horse as your avatar instead 🙂

9. July 11th, 2013 at 10:36 am

avatar Gafe says:

Hey sangofe sorry if I offended you. But really I don’t get why you’re being so mean. Why’d you delete my comment! I appreciate all you do but you’ve really changed! I think you take things the wrong way, I didn’t mean anything bad in my comment. Heck I even praised your brother!

10. July 11th, 2013 at 11:12 am

I never deleted your comment. Someone else did 🙂 “You’ve changed”, have I chat with you before? Your first comment wasn’t really praising… it was quite negative. You didn’t offend me, but you offended my brother I felt, which I don’t take lightly at all, since he’s the person I respect and love the most on this earth.

11. July 11th, 2013 at 11:28 am

avatar Gafe says:

Your avatar needs to be scaled down. It’s blurry at that size, I couldn’t tell what it was. In my deleted comment I said your brother is quite talented! I’ve been following Saizen for quite sometime now. You used to be friendlier back then, Saizen was different… Btw Kuroko Season 2’s trailer was released and it would be awesome if you subbed it, but I guess the good old days when Saizen subbed new sports anime are gone… Still like what you sub though 🙂

12. July 11th, 2013 at 12:01 pm

I seemed friendlier through posts or through the site? These days I get frustrated with people on the site a lot. Kuroko season 2, eh? Sounds interesting. PS, if you see me on irc and I have some time, I wouldn’t mind chatting. So pm me if you see me there.

13. July 11th, 2013 at 12:29 pm

Wait, what post was deleted? As far as I can tell, the humourous burn is still there (hint: it’s above my first post) and I didn’t see any after that.

EDIT: I found the one you’re talking about and restored it to its rightful place 😀

SECONDARY EDIT: I agree with Gafe though – the actual res of the pic is good, but the downsized version is too blurry to make anything out. I think your only option is to have a Sangofe the Horse avatar :D:D:D

14. July 11th, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Lol, no, not using the horse, guys.

15. July 11th, 2013 at 6:14 pm

I deleted it because you’re just being a mean troll, Gafe. Shape up.

16. July 12th, 2013 at 2:38 pm

avatar Gafe says:

@juggen Lol. I’m not a troll! I’m just a viewer with a sense of humor. Don’t confuse humor with trolling. I just pointed out that our beloved sangofe’s avatar isn’t clear at that size and just made a humorous suggestion. Sorry if it came of the wrong way. I’m sure I wasn’t the only one wondering what it was. As you stated it looked like something from DBZ, but as I know all characters from DBZ, I thought it was just very badly drawn. Now that I know it’s something his brother made, I find it quite artistic and unique.
    @sangofe Btw that more recent one is quite intimidating, are you like that?

17. July 12th, 2013 at 7:22 pm

Only when u guys treat us badly.

18. July 13th, 2013 at 2:15 am

Only when you don’t give him oats *sniggers*