Captain Tsubasa Movie 2: The Japanese Selection Is In Danger!

As the title and the picture suggest, the Japanese youth team is in danger of being eaten alive by those big, scary Europeans looking for payback. (Boogah! Boogah!) How will Tsubasa and his merry band survive this encounter? Guess you’ll have to watch and find out.

And once again, the credits:

Translator: sangofe
TLC/”Edit”: kokujin-kun
Timing: Juggen
Encoder: Puto
TS/Logo: timescar
QC: Kaiser, Tvo, Reed_Tiburon, sangofe, kokujin-kun

The last three episodes of El Capitan Tsubasa 2002 are finally in QC, so that should get the ball rolling soon and we should finally end that ten-year project sometime around Christmas. Also we’re getting around to working on the 4th movie too.

17 Responses to “Captain Tsubasa Movie 2: The Japanese Selection Is In Danger!”

1. October 14th, 2012 at 2:16 pm

lol, guess where i learn about 2k2 being in QC? Here! HAHA… Good on you guys for not e-mailing me or changing the topic in irc πŸ˜€

2. October 14th, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Thanks sonson, I am sure you’re the RAW provider too ^__^, also many thanks to the staff who worked on this movie, I’ll be sure to watch it +5 times like what I did for the first movie πŸ˜›

3. October 14th, 2012 at 4:10 pm

sonson, lol. And, um, I think Puto managed to download this himself, actually. I did fix-time juggen’s TPP timing, though.

4. October 14th, 2012 at 5:28 pm

Juggen is very busy these days, and he’s an important factor in every project of saizen, wish him good luck irl πŸ˜€

5. October 15th, 2012 at 5:19 pm

avatar Kamikaze says:

It seems that while playing video, unless I stop or pause it, video-audio synchronization starts to shift. Is this my codec or player related problem or general?

6. October 15th, 2012 at 5:22 pm

What exactly do you mean?

7. October 15th, 2012 at 7:10 pm

yea it happened to me today when I played it, and many times too.

So what solved it was getting the last codecs and you’re done, I got k-lite mega codec pack since mine was a bit old, and then it played fine and perfectly till the end, also .. I watched it second time and it was fine from the start till the end.

8. October 23rd, 2012 at 1:18 pm

avatar Dhruv says:

First of all thank you for releasing this movie along with other captain Tsubasa titles. πŸ™‚

May i know if you are planning to do the last remaining movie of tsubasa series? This one.

Also will you be doing the original series and Shin captain Tsubasa?

9. October 23rd, 2012 at 4:48 pm

all what I know is that all three movies will be released, 2 of them already out and one remains, also .. I don’t think admins planned for another future project yet …

10. October 23rd, 2012 at 5:46 pm

No, we’ll be releasing movies 1-2, and 4, not doing movie 3.

11. October 23rd, 2012 at 11:59 pm

I didn’t know how many movies there, but I heard saizen will do 3 .. sorry πŸ˜›

12. October 24th, 2012 at 10:27 am

avatar Dhruv says:

Shin Captain Tsubasa: No
    Original Series: NO
    Movie 3: No
    Movie 4: Yes

I’ll watch the RAW’s for the ones you aren’t doing after learning Japanese. Maybe then i’ll sub them on my own. πŸ˜›

13. October 25th, 2012 at 5:06 pm

Good on you.

14. October 26th, 2012 at 11:48 pm

avatar Toshi says:

Hey guys, stopping by to say hi. I’ll grab this movie and watch it later if I get the chance.

You have my support… as much as it can be. πŸ˜›

15. November 17th, 2012 at 5:04 am

man did you guys die? its been ages since a joe ep, let alone.. anything.

16. November 17th, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Yes, we died. I’m currently a zombie replying on a blog. Isn’t it lovely how zombies can type using keyboards?

17. June 19th, 2013 at 5:39 pm