Captain Tsubasa – 122

Tsubasa-kun and Hyuga-kun look deep-deep into each other eyes, and they both are so serious! Could it be some new development into their relationship?

In order to find out, watch the episode!

Magnet URI[Saizen]_Captain_Tsubasa_-_122_[DVD][872109CB].mkv
MD5: 6c8db6ea316fb913e51bef6f3cdfff1e

11 Responses to “Captain Tsubasa – 122”

1. January 15th, 2018 at 2:05 am

avatar Shankman says:

Double release!!
    Great work team. Thanks 🙂

2. January 15th, 2018 at 4:10 am

avatar Someone says:

Can you imagine when Saizen eventually finishes Tsubasa? The site will lose 90% of its traffic! 😉

3. January 15th, 2018 at 6:17 am

avatar kokujin-kun says:

We really need to find the old Tsubasa BL doujin by CLAMP.

4. January 15th, 2018 at 9:07 am

avatar Kal says:

two episodes? two days? i love you

5. January 15th, 2018 at 12:46 pm

avatar Sangofe says:

Someone: you’re not right if download numbers are an indication.

6. January 16th, 2018 at 1:34 am

avatar kokujin-kun says:

@sangofe: I’m surprised there are that many Tsubasa fans, period.

7. January 16th, 2018 at 3:21 pm

avatar Foxy fox says:

People come down here and end up being in love with anime and anime craftsmen, so don’t worry about low traffic if you have this kind of material and that kind of support.
    Ps: love you guys keep up

8. January 17th, 2018 at 7:28 pm

avatar Erundil says:

Here’s hoping you’re going to cover the last 2 episodes as well (which are pretty much recap/summary). I mean – I believe in doing the whole thing or not doing it at all and I hope you guys share my beliefs.

I only mention it, because you guys kinda did drop the recaps in Cpt Tsubasa J… to quote “Episode 1-33 aren’t worth doing, since they’re just recaps of episodes already covered by CT2002 and the orginal series, and ep34 is just a summary of those episodes. So we’re starting with episode 35, bringing you new material only.”

So any word on that? Have you decided to do 127-128? Decided not to? Haven’t thought about it yet?

9. January 17th, 2018 at 10:13 pm

avatar konnakude says:

@Erundil I’m already editing ep 127 and will do 128 as well. Though I have no idea how long time our quality checkers will take, but the last two episodes are translated, and we plan to release them.

10. January 18th, 2018 at 7:03 pm

Not to mention I worked my… (what’s it called… A.. A..man) to fill the consistency part ^^

11. January 21st, 2018 at 4:42 am

avatar Erundil says:

@konnakude This is great news. Doesn’t matter how long it takes, as long as it’s confirmed to be released.

Frenchies-subs started all this back in 2012 – if I were the impatient type, I’d stop dropping by like 4 years ago 😛