Captain Tsubasa – 107

CT107Raw_001_30153

Hyuga rises like a phoenix from the ashes to play against Tsubasa in the final.

And like Hyuga, we’ve risen too with the next episode. Enjoy!

Magnet URI[Saizen]_Captain_Tsubasa_-_107_[DVD][1DBB6893].mkv
MD5: 092becc011afee22de8b57814bb75327

18 Responses to “Captain Tsubasa – 107”

1. September 19th, 2015 at 6:34 pm

avatar Someone says:

108 subs when? [/joking]

Seriously though, great job on the episode release.

2. September 20th, 2015 at 3:35 am

avatar TsubasaHyuga10 says:

OMG Saizen thank you so so much I love you guys thank you so much with bringing us the next episode of Captain Tsubasa! Best series ever my favourite show in the world. Thank you so much.

3. September 20th, 2015 at 4:24 am

avatar Little Mac says:

thank you much for CapTsubasa 107!!
    Keep up the great work and looking forward to future releases πŸ™‚

4. September 20th, 2015 at 5:45 am

avatar NINKU says:

thanks saizen πŸ™‚

5. September 20th, 2015 at 1:08 pm

avatar dexter86 says:

Keep up the good work πŸ™‚

6. September 20th, 2015 at 2:05 pm

avatar lovebird says:

thank you Saizen, CP will be proud, peace.

7. September 21st, 2015 at 4:15 am

avatar Erundil says:

Yay, it’s the new episode! Just 21 to go! You can do it!

8. September 21st, 2015 at 2:23 pm

avatar Kaiba-san says:

Thanks, Saizen-tachi, for another one.

I’ll start leeching on the torrent after this comment. I wish those who complained on 106 will be more patient in the future, more grateful and feel more empathy for you, considering the effort and time that is put into this.

Hope at least they came in and say ‘thank you’, cause they’re first to say ‘hurry up’ but never care about thanking the staff.

Once again, THANK you. And good luck!

9. September 23rd, 2015 at 11:58 pm

avatar Filie says:

Thank Youuu!!

It was a long wait (but well worth it)!!

10. September 24th, 2015 at 2:01 am

avatar Someone says:

Saizen, I already told you guys:

When you get to the final episode, wait as long as possible to release it. Please do it. The hilarity would be priceless to behold.

11. September 26th, 2015 at 1:34 pm

I think it would be too much of an annoyance, Someone. We’re not ever trying to act douchy, pls go to Commie if you’re into that. ^^

12. September 27th, 2015 at 7:08 am

avatar lovebird says:

thanks all, how kush and kumara doing?

13. September 28th, 2015 at 9:04 am

What’s kush and kumara?

14. October 9th, 2015 at 10:07 pm

avatar Kush says:

Hey sangofe, you don’t remember me, Kush, and my friend Kamara? We helped with Laughing Salesman and Miyuki. lovebird is one of our friends and we haven’t been in a project for a while so he was wondering where we’ve been. Whenever you guys need us for another project, just send us an email (you should have our addresses). I’ll text Kamara right now to send a comment, maybe he can remind you who we are.

15. October 9th, 2015 at 10:15 pm

avatar Kamara says:

Hey sangofe, I got a text from Kush to comment on here, apparently you forgot about us two. We haven’t worked on a project in a while so maybe that’s why. We’ve always been open to help you guys with a project, but I guess you guys never need us anymore. If you ever do need us, then send us an email, you guys have our address, unless you deleted them. If you can’t find our address (or addressees, because for a project where me and Kush work together we share an email, but if you need just one of us you should have our individual addresses too), then you can tell me in these comments to give it to you again. Captain Tsubasa is our expertise but you guys never asked us to do it, so if you need help with it, once again, email us.

16. October 10th, 2015 at 9:32 am

avatar Johnny says:

Kush & Kamara, if u work in edit, u can check Live-Evil site too, they need it.

17. October 11th, 2015 at 2:09 pm

avatar Sangofe says:

Yeah please. Some help is needed. Especially tlc and qc. Email me, please so we can talk
    . Sangofe@gmail.com is my adress. Don’t have yours.

18. October 11th, 2015 at 4:14 pm

avatar Kamara says:

Speaking on behalf of me and Kush, we don’t actually know or speak any Japanese, but we are very good in English grammar so we could check the grammar in the subtitles and make them perfectly make sense. We have done many different jobs before, so basically you guys can give us any job that we don’t need to speak Japanese for. Our email is kkfansubbers@gmail.com I’m the one who checks all the mail and informs Kush. We are most interested in helping finish Captain Tsubasa as we have been watching you guys’ fansub series and it has become our favourite show ever, as another advantage with us for that show is that we are huge soccer fanatics, so we can check soccer terminology too. If you pick us for it, me (and Kush if he is needed too) will work really hard so we can get to the next Tsubasa series.