Captain Tsubasa – 98

Let me tell you two useful pieces of information.

1) The truth is out there.
2) Katagiri isn’t gay.

CCCP icon[Saizen]_Captain_Tsubasa_-_98_[DVD][02D8A358].mkv
3ca95adb104eac9e0400f4f8b9f97cf1

17 Responses to “Captain Tsubasa – 98”

1. September 19th, 2014 at 3:26 am

avatar sara says:

nice information lol (:

2. September 19th, 2014 at 6:07 pm

avatar Ashur says:

I can’t wait for this series to be fully subbed. Thanks for the hard work

3. September 19th, 2014 at 9:09 pm

It’ll be done before 2016 🙂
    Thanks Saizen for the hard work 🙂

4. September 19th, 2014 at 9:55 pm

avatar Someone says:

Wikipedia says the CT TV series is 128 episodes long.

Only 30 more eps to go!

5. September 20th, 2014 at 1:53 am

avatar konnakude says:

If we were able to have more translators, we would definitely finish it to New Year’s or latest in January. As it is now, we have only one translator working with the series, and she alone can’t translate as quickly as we can process it.

But expect more Tsubasa soon! XD

6. September 20th, 2014 at 10:21 am

avatar Johnny says:

Do you still translate from official french subs to english(I’m not personally interested, it’s just to help you to find some ways).

7. September 20th, 2014 at 1:08 pm

No we don’t…

8. September 20th, 2014 at 3:32 pm

avatar konnakude says:

Since Saizen started subbing CT, there were around 15-20 episodes out of 70 that were translated from the French subs, and they were always translation checked with the Japanese raw by our Japanese translator; so honestly, there’s no difference at all between those translations.

Though right now, our only translator is translating from the Japanese raws.

9. September 21st, 2014 at 9:37 am

avatar Yaipo says:

thanks a lot guys for your hard work in bringing out CT. love you guys, we the fans will always be indebted to you all. Praise the Lord, God bless, keep up the good work, we all love you <3<3<3

10. September 21st, 2014 at 11:03 pm

avatar konnakude says:

Sometimes you wish it would be “like” button here. 😛

11. September 23rd, 2014 at 3:01 am

avatar shawn says:

ty very much 🙂 like button would be nice <3

12. September 24th, 2014 at 10:07 am

1 episode per month? This means last episode around May 2017.
    I’m worried.
    I mean – take your time, no need to rush things, but can u keep the project alive for that long?

13. September 24th, 2014 at 6:08 pm

Read the rules. Also a fun fact, 13th of January ep 69 was released, you do the math, it’s not that hard even for trolls, I believe in you!

14. September 27th, 2014 at 6:50 am

avatar random_person says:

Great thanks!

15. May 5th, 2017 at 4:59 am

avatar JPDL says:

Sorry to bother but could you please provide a torrent for this one? I had it downloaded up to 97 but then nyaa went down and this one is the only one that doesn’t have magnet link :/ If you could at least provide the magnet link I would be really thankfully if not I guess I will have to learn how to use XDCC thanks for everything

16. May 5th, 2017 at 5:08 pm

avatar AMS says:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:007e54f42bb2628139f0592a449bb32d05817ba6&dn=%5bSaizen%5d_Captain_Tsubasa_-_98_%5bDVD%5d%5b02D8A358%5d.mkv

17. May 8th, 2017 at 5:34 pm

avatar JPDL says:

Thanks for it, but I have been trying for a few days to download but it seems that this episode (and apparently 103 now too) don’t have seeder so dunno I guess I have to try XDCC to get it