Get ready for some Hajime no Ippo…

So, is everyone excited about the new season? We sure are! Good ole Juggen is leading the project (25 episodes), and we expect to release in a timely fashion, though the first episode might take a bit longer. So look forward to our new project: Hajime no Ippo – Rising

34 Responses to “Get ready for some Hajime no Ippo…”

1. October 6th, 2013 at 2:05 am

I’m not sure which series you’re comparing AnJ to, staffwise, as the only show that’s currently burning through the episodes is Tsubasa which, as far as I’m aware, has a completely different staff roster to AnJ.

2. October 6th, 2013 at 5:30 am

avatar Kayshin says:

Hey guys!

Glad to see you are doing Ippo, the Hubster and I were hoping you’d all pick it up. Miss you guys! Hope you’ve all been doing well? Juggs if you ever need to chat (I read up above and hope all is okay) yah know my email.

Moo.

3. October 6th, 2013 at 9:54 am

Kayshin! Come back to irc and chat us up!

4. October 6th, 2013 at 5:44 pm

avatar Goral says:

Pointless. Instead of subbing AoJ yo’re doing this shit (which is being subbed by at least one group + CR).

5. October 6th, 2013 at 7:56 pm

No it’s not pointless, if Saizen can do a superior job. Better yet, if they actually enjoy doing it and people enjoy watching their releases then that’s what really matters.

Sure it’s not the glorious Ashita no Joe, but it’s still a fun anime either way. And I’ll probably be waiting to marathon the whole thing and rewatch the earlier seasons first. So I think I’ll go with Saizen’s release.

6. October 6th, 2013 at 8:21 pm

People miss the fact that we do fansub for fun and for free, meaning we can do whatever the hell we feel like. ^^

7. October 6th, 2013 at 9:07 pm

avatar Kayshin says:

Sangofe, I’ll come visit tonight after our company leaves, though I do not know how many of you overseas folk would be awake then.

Oh and Goral, nothing is pointless. Something I learned during my time fansubbing is that fansubbing is not for the “fans” meaning the general watching populace, it is for the fans who sub the show, meaning those doing the job. If you are a fan and want a particular show out faster – join a group and help out.

8. October 6th, 2013 at 11:57 pm

Well said Kayshin ^__^, that’s something I did at least 😀

9. October 7th, 2013 at 2:24 am

avatar A-Style says:

@jug: I realize that you guys do stuff for fun and for free, but being this good does breed expectations from the people who download and enjoy the results.

If anyone has seen Golgo, you’ll notice that he is the best sniper, but takes great care not to abuse that fact, and manages client expectations accordingly. That’s how Golgo stays in business. Saizen is one of the best in their line of business, but I am seeing some mismanagement of audience expectations, like saying “We do this for fun and for free, so we can do whatever the hell we want”.

I don’t want to see Saizen flame out and disappear because they spread themselves too thin.