Taisho – 06v2 (BD)

Yo!
Since the motivation right now seems low, I decided we get this out to give you something.
Apparently there were a lot of inconsistencies in this episode, both in script and typesetting.
Hopefully all that got fixed with this release. ^^
Hope we can bring you episode 9 before the end of the year or something… >_>

17 Responses to “Taisho – 06v2 (BD)”

1. August 9th, 2013 at 10:17 am

avatar Black_Raven says:

No patch?

2. August 9th, 2013 at 10:46 am

No. New encode.

3. March 30th, 2014 at 5:43 am

avatar Siva says:

Will this ever come to a completion?

4. March 30th, 2014 at 10:55 am

5. March 30th, 2014 at 8:07 pm

avatar Siva says:

So you guy is pretty much dropped it?

I really want to collect your BD of this show T__T

6. March 30th, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Just so no false rumors go out: no, we haven’t dropped it. You’re getting this answer because you’re trespassing the rules and you asked in a rude manner.

7. March 30th, 2014 at 11:17 pm

avatar Siva says:

Sorry if it seemed to be rude by breaking the rule for asking it. But as you know there are thousand of thousand website’s rule on Internet. It is fairly impossible to read every single rule on every website I visited. Not that I think it is hard to do it but most of us usually don’t do it. But at least I don’t try to be a jerk on someone website.

And thanks for the clarification, the real reason I was asking was because you know nowadays fansub just suddenly disappear on you for no reason.

8. October 2nd, 2014 at 6:11 am

avatar Zagafon says:

First off, thank you all for your effort toward translating anime into english. I wish I was in a position to learn Japanese just so that I could help out in situations like this. Next, this is not a post asking where the rest is. That does not matter to me, as much as, seeing the final work at some point. My purpose here is to inform you that some of us are still following your work on this show, and I want to encourage you not to listen to the complainers who take the fun out of your work. My hope is that by knowing some people appreciate your efforts, you will find the time to work on part of an episode here and there. I am not trying to rush your or pressure you. I simply want to encourage you. Again, thank you for all of your hard work and take care.

9. October 2nd, 2014 at 10:00 am

People lost motivation over time. It’s still gonna get finished evetually though as it’s pretty much finished.

Rude questions get rude answers and humble ones get humble answers. ^^

10. October 2nd, 2014 at 10:25 pm

avatar Someone says:

Juggen, by “pretty much finished,” does that mean all those unreleased eps simply need QC-ing and they’re ready to be released?

11. October 3rd, 2014 at 12:26 am

avatar Juggen says:

It means we were about to release it for our anniversary.

12. October 4th, 2014 at 6:33 pm

avatar AMS says:

For those who don’t get it, it’s our general policy to not throw staff members under the proverbial bus by divulging where episodes are at (I mean… they’re our team members and we do this stuff as a team. Where’s the advantage in making a fellow team member look bad?). We tested out informing people of where in the process a project was a long time ago and found it had pretty much no effect on people asking about project statuses, so we stopped doing it and have no plans to do it again.

13. October 6th, 2014 at 11:35 pm

avatar bloodiOS says:

Long time no see! How are you all doing?

@juggen
    Does it mean the next update will be when all the episodes are finished then? Suppose that is the case, do you plan on releasing a complete batch?

14. October 7th, 2014 at 12:06 am

15. November 21st, 2014 at 11:15 am

avatar Michael says:

Thanks for your work on this series. Looking forward to the rest.

16. April 7th, 2015 at 10:04 am

avatar Ven says:

Just thought I’d say that people are still waiting for this. I am at least.Loved this anime and have been patiently waiting for your bluray batch to re-watch it. You can take your time but please just don’t give up. It will be a happy day when I check your site and see the post for the complete batch.

17. April 7th, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Thanks. And your happy day might come sooner than what you might think. Might is a key word, though.