Taisho – 07 (BD)

Yo!
So I’m sorta/maybe/perhaps/hopefully back again, and will be able to bring you those releases that have just been waiting there for me to finish up, all this time.
At least I got my Master’s degree now, so haters gtfo. 🙂
About Taisho, I guess we will be working on this till the grave, but at least we did an attempt to at least get this one episode out, hopefully more will follow (with less than 2 years delay). Maybe no one still cares about this (I don’t blame you), but we’ll still try to see this one through.
You might notice the signs being slightly different than usually etc, since I had to redo the logo and titles.

Love and Peace!

31 Responses to “Taisho – 07 (BD)”

1. February 10th, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Do not compare those projects, Dhruv. If you’re to compare, take a look at all the projects we’ve ever had, along with release dates. No, we’re not understaffed. It’s just people, including the translator, being busy.

2. February 10th, 2013 at 6:27 pm

We released over 100 episodes last year. So trying to act like a douche by being a smartass, not working, you only look really stupid.

3. February 10th, 2013 at 7:24 pm

avatar Dhruv says:

Sangofe: Oh i see, people being busy.. that explains it. If i do look at your release posts on the main page of the site you do have frequent releases.

Juggen: Whatever i said wasn’t intended to be offensive at all. So i dunno why you are saying whatever you said.
    Also 100+ episode in a year is very good.You are releasing an episode every 3 days which is btter than most of the groups i know.

4. February 10th, 2013 at 9:40 pm

Whenever someone I don’t know makes jokes about us being slow, which is quite frequent, and don’t know how much effort we put into our releases, I become defensive.

5. February 11th, 2013 at 8:44 am

avatar Dhruv says:

That’s understandable.
    I have been trying to QC captain Tsubasa Movie 3 for a week now and it’s still not half complete.

6. May 21st, 2013 at 5:18 am

avatar Taka says:

Just dropping by to say I’m looking forward to the continuation of these releases, and thanks for the hard work!