Yawara – 90 & Batch

Yo!
Time for another episode of your favorite judo girl. Unfortunately, it’s mostly about Jigoro’s past. It’s actually a pretty nice episode though, and you get to know one of his past pupils, the giant Debeso. =)

CCCP icon[FroZen-EviL]_Yawara_-_90_[DVD][8031516A].mkv
MD5: D13E9D166B712BC53124BCA7AEB4F600

14 Responses to “Yawara – 90 & Batch”

1. May 1st, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Ah well, I can see Juggen stands there too !! :>

Thanks for this episode guys, and special thanks to Kokujin-kun πŸ™‚

2. May 1st, 2012 at 8:48 pm

Yeah, had it not been for kokujin-kun, saizen would had almost no releases… because he either translation checks or translates most of what we release here…

3. May 1st, 2012 at 9:43 pm

Yay, kokujin-kun! *waves pompoms*

4. May 2nd, 2012 at 12:16 am

kokujin-kun for president!!!

5. May 3rd, 2012 at 12:29 am

avatar Tim says:

Thx a lot for this episode and for all your hard work until now to Yawara & other projects I like this anime a lot, I hope u will finish it soon and concentrate after on finish Ashita no Joe πŸ™‚

I would like to do a request about 2 sports anime I think deserve your attention I speak for “Hiatari Ryoukou!” & “H2” 2 works from the amazing mangaga Mitsuru Adachi I have watch “Touch” & “Cross Game” and I really love his work I cannot believe no1 finish this 2 anime yet his work is pure GOLD, anyway consider pick those 2 some time in the future plz πŸ™‚

6. May 3rd, 2012 at 6:47 am

Tim: Like we’ve replied before it is not about concentrating on this on that. Each project has its own members. Can you, and others please understand that?

7. May 3rd, 2012 at 10:41 am

I think the issue with Hiatari Ryoukou and H2 is raw availability more than anything. We’ve looked at both in the past, but not sure we want to commit to more long series until Ashita no Joe or Yawara (our two epics) are nearer completion.

8. May 3rd, 2012 at 7:09 pm

avatar Mab says:

Thanks. God should grand you several healthy kids.

9. May 4th, 2012 at 12:28 am

ah!, they will need more money for them ^__^

10. May 6th, 2012 at 12:08 am

avatar TRON says:

@FalseDawn
    If it comes to Hiatari Ryouko! there should be no problem to get the raws. Saiei already released nice r2 rips a few years ago and still seeding them. There should be not even a problem to just ask the founder of mangadownloads for dvd ISOs.

11. May 8th, 2012 at 11:11 am

avatar That1GuyTim says:

Seriously want to thank y’all working on Yawara for all the work put into it. As an ex fansubber for many years I know the drive it takes to push this stuff out. Yawara is a great series and the last few episodes have been awesome. I’m honestly really looking forward to more in the future. Only 34 or so left to go I think!

Oh, are y’all also planning on doing the movie sequel and then the TV Special that finishes up the series?

12. May 9th, 2012 at 6:26 pm

avatar CP says:

It’s not decided to do it, but definitely not excluded, That1GuyTim. Considering how much we have left, we’ll try to climb that wall first πŸ™‚

13. June 14th, 2012 at 3:49 am

I wish joe was this fast..

14. June 14th, 2012 at 10:04 am

We actually have a few episodes ready, but since you guys keep annoy us, we don’t give a shit about releasing them. True story.