Igano Kabamaru – 08

And now to take a trip down Memory Lane. In this episode, Kabamaru recalls how his Gramps used to be a bodyguard for a famous actress. Here they are, shooting a scene to one of her most critically-acclaimed films Waterworld, when the actress in question started struggling with the rush of water. But don’t worry, our favorite old codger dived in and saved her. What a man! Oh wait, she’s dead? Bummer…

CCCP icon[Saizen]_Igano_Kabamaru_-_08_[E1DACAE0].mkv
MD5: 9CA1F07D52D5E2FE470E03A7E4F96CA8

67 Responses to “Igano Kabamaru – 08”

1. September 29th, 2011 at 9:10 pm

I *will* finish it at *some* point, trust me word.

2. October 2nd, 2011 at 2:57 am

My demise has been greatly overexaggerated.

3. October 2nd, 2011 at 11:37 am

Argh, I ment to write “It” will get finished at some point, trust me word…

And FalseDawn: Huh? We’re having loads of trouble because of you quittin’ on us.

4. October 7th, 2011 at 1:01 pm

avatar Roman says:

Well sangofe that’s good enough for me 🙂

5. October 8th, 2011 at 8:18 am

avatar Really? says:

You should see how popular this anime is!! 50+ comments asking for it! while most of the other anime you do gets 1 or 2 comments MAX like Ano Hana or Moshidora… How about focusing on the anime with greater Demand instead of doing things that won’t be appreciated as much and get a single digit comments? Don’t waste your time because we understand that you have families and have to work!
    P.S.
    You can finish many episodes if you only worked on it for 5 minutes everyday. So don’t blame it on your poor family and job 😛

6. October 8th, 2011 at 10:48 am

For God’s sake, why can’t people understand that is not about demand? Why does people not understand that we don’t sub for them, but for ourselves? We work on things we like, and that is it. Not many staff happen to like working on Igano, thus it is an understaffed project. Live with it.

7. October 8th, 2011 at 2:30 pm

I can say, ppl with no experience of how fansub’s staff go on with their projects, should step aside and don’t complain here and there !!

8. October 9th, 2011 at 7:56 am

avatar Really? says:

@sangofe
    You have to understand that ever since you shared this project with the world via the internet it stopped being ONLY about you guys. I’m not saying this to take away anything for you but highlighting that fact.

@ninjacloud
    I do translation from simplified Chinese to English and Arabic to English. Even if I have no idea how subbing works, I still have the right, and so does anyone, to state our thoughts in a civilized matter.

9. October 9th, 2011 at 10:14 am

@Really?
    You have to understand that people have different opinions, and reasons than you. There is nothing more to say about that.

10. October 10th, 2011 at 5:00 am

avatar Seriously? says:

@Really?

You translating from Arabic implies that you have arabic origins, please don’t let the people who read your comment think that all of us are as stupid as you are…

What the hell is this statement about the project NOT being theirs, they can just drop it immediately and then what will you do?

Please, stop being such a sad case of a human being, and start helping them if you can, otherwise shut up and wait for the episodes as we do…

– A Saizen fan since 2005…

11. October 10th, 2011 at 9:05 am

avatar really says:

@seriously
    wow jumbing to conclusion aren’t we? I’m from HongKong and I went to study in Riyadh as part of our final year in uni to acquire the arabic language and no I don’t have arabic origins!

I have nothing else to say about the rest of your comment becuase I will never lower myself to where you are^^

12. October 10th, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Just to clarify — Igano won’t get dropped as we have all episodes translated. We just don’t have an editor at the moment.

13. October 10th, 2011 at 1:01 pm

To all members, please don’t be Impatient, just trust the group, this will help them more than complaining on each project.

Thanks.

14. October 10th, 2011 at 4:48 pm

Ask yourself, why isn’t anyone else doing this show? There are plenty of groups out there.
    Also, ask yourself, would whining speed up the project?
    And finally, ask yourself, would you want someone else to tell you what you can and can’t do?
    If you aren’t too ignorant, perhaps you will come up with some good answers.

15. October 18th, 2011 at 4:17 am

@really

You’re absolutely right. We should have seen the error of our ways before. We thank you for showing us the correct path. As of episode 9, Igano Kabamaru will be an internal project, as this is the only obvious course of action in light of these stark new facts about fansubbing.

16. October 19th, 2011 at 9:46 pm

avatar George says:

Hey awesome subs!!
    I just stumbled on this anime today and started watching – it’s really being overlooked!
    And for the people complaining about slow translation:
    1. u don’t have any idea of how much work this must be –> I never worked on fansubs – though I was working for SONY and was programming DVDs and i can tell u the couple of times we put a stream together and the subs didn’t fit to the video –> well just putting a couple of single sentences to the right time is a hell of a work –> trust me u’ll notice a split second of delay or to early subs.
    2. if u make some awesome stuff why not share it even if u don’t have to –> we’ll we see – it’s the annoying people who just can’t stop complain.
    3. if u don’t like their pace then well why did u even start watching the show? – maybe next time make sure that all the episodes were subbed.

So now I was complaining – I’m really sorry another person complaining…

Keep up the good work!
    THANKS! (REALLY more people should start writing THANKS!!! INSTEAD of complaining)

17. October 19th, 2011 at 11:05 pm

The best thing that moves saizen is ” a smile from it’s fans “.