Captain Tsubasa – 126

You can see that Tsubasa was quite a charmer since childhood. I wonder whom he’s winking at.

In order to find out, watch the episode!

Magnet URI[Saizen]_Captain_Tsubasa_-_126_[DVD][CA3F2AD7].mkv
MD5: 6cbe4c89121451ce4473ddfa3ce32f3d

26 Responses to “Captain Tsubasa – 126”

1. March 6th, 2018 at 5:46 am

avatar Shankman says:

As always, great work and much appreciated.

2. March 6th, 2018 at 9:39 am

avatar Daniel Rand says:

2 more episode

3. April 15th, 2018 at 7:25 pm

avatar Someone says:

So close to end, yet so far…

4. April 17th, 2018 at 7:12 pm

avatar Amazigh says:

Great work, thank you very much!!!

2 more episodes to go, can’t wait !!

5. May 8th, 2018 at 7:16 pm

avatar Tokage says:

did something happened? Why did they stopped so suddendly when only the last 2 episodes are missing? I can see that the updates were quite often before, now it’s been more than 2 months without any.

It’s a pity because it’s a really good work.

6. May 9th, 2018 at 7:16 am

avatar Sangofe says:

Yeah. A vital staffer has been and is still too sick to fansub. It will be completed.

7. May 9th, 2018 at 8:25 am

avatar Tokage says:

really? I hope he’s going to be ok and heal soon 🙂

8. May 11th, 2018 at 8:54 am

avatar Kaiba-san says:

Great effort, thank you a million.

Sadly, i lost my HDD full of anime, but someday in the future, i’ll watch the whole eps. in a row and feel grateful to you (and frenchies too), for your effort and patience on doing such a long project (128 eps. is a lot).

It’s commendable that you did such a quality fansubbing on this time and era. Now a rerun of Tsubasa is being made, it could be good, but this is classic.

Thanks again, and good luck.

Matta ne.

9. May 11th, 2018 at 9:46 am

avatar Sangofe says:

Yes, really, Tokage.

10. May 13th, 2018 at 8:28 am

avatar Yasmine says:

hi,

How can we download episodes 1-98?

I only could download episodes 99-126.

Thanks

11. May 13th, 2018 at 7:47 pm

Use this batch.

12. May 25th, 2018 at 8:23 am

avatar Yasmine says:

PLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEESEE, do the last two episodes as soon as you can :((((( PLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEESEE……….

13. May 25th, 2018 at 8:27 am

avatar Sangofe says:

What do you think our intent is?

14. June 5th, 2018 at 12:58 pm

avatar Xei says:

Any vague ETA for the last 2 eps?

15. June 5th, 2018 at 9:52 pm

avatar Sangofe says:

There’s no ETA for our team member’s illness, no.

16. June 6th, 2018 at 1:10 am

avatar Someone says:

Why not just ask someone from another fansubbing group to help out? It’s only 2 episodes.

Are you really going to let the absence of one person bring the entire process to a halt?

17. June 6th, 2018 at 1:22 am

avatar Someone says:

I’d also like to add that I wish whoever that particular person is a speedy recovery.

18. June 6th, 2018 at 3:12 am

avatar Shankman says:

Looks like “someone” just volunteered to help with the last 2 eps. hehe pun intended =D

Just be patient guys and gals, we’ve waited since 2008 when Frenchies started this, I’m sure we can wait a little while longer. 🙂

19. June 6th, 2018 at 7:10 am

avatar Sangofe says:

Someone: because we respect each other. Something you clearly don’t.

20. June 6th, 2018 at 4:49 pm

Oh, someone is mad here…
    Well, if “Someone” wants to watch the last two episodes, then they’re available raw on many sources, I am pretty sure those who followed us can understand the remaining eps without subs.

As they say, this is a free fansub, so why you comment to speed things while you eat, sleep, watch ehm anime, repeat?

21. June 7th, 2018 at 9:15 pm

avatar ctfan says:

While patiently waiting for the last two episodes, here’s a big thanks to everyone involved in subbing my favorite childhood series. You guys rock.

22. June 8th, 2018 at 1:18 pm

avatar Sangofe says:

You are welcome! It will be completed at one point 🙂

23. June 13th, 2018 at 4:18 pm

avatar Saizen says:

You do all realize that the last 2 eps are recaps, right? Almost no new content.

24. June 15th, 2018 at 11:33 pm

avatar Erundil says:

Those recaps still have to be timed and quality checked though. It’s not like they can just copy-paste everything, especially the signs.

Y’know what, read all the past comments. Think about how the comments of the staff feel. To me they all feel very much “we’re so tired of your shit – of your demanding attitude, of your lack of understanding how subbing works, of repeating ourselves over and over”.

But regardless – if these eps are recaps with almost no new content, then why don’t you go and be a champ – sub them yourself, post them for everyone to enjoy.

25. June 16th, 2018 at 2:59 am

avatar Saizen says:

Haha, joke’s on you, I already do sub it because I’m part of the team ^_~

I can see now how my comment could be (and was) misconstrued. I meant it as more of a “why are you guys all banging on about this? It’s all recap stuff you’ve seen before”. My bad. Oh, and to pre-empt anyone else, I’m not saying we don’t see any point in doing them (that’s why we are in fact doing them), I just don’t get all the fuss over us being slow to deliver something you’ve already seen because it’s just a load of clips from earlier in the series ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

26. June 16th, 2018 at 6:27 am

avatar Sangofe says:

And you’re wrong about what still needs to be done, Erudil.