Major Season 1 – 09-11 720p

Hey, everyone. It’s been a while. Here are the next 3 eps of Major Season 1 for you!

Episode 11 has a whole bunch of Earthquake warning text in Japanese throughout the episode. Sorry, can’t do anything about it that I’m willing to do, lol.

Anyway, happy birthday to me! Enjoy!

Magnet URI[Saizen]_Major_Season_1_-_09_[720p][2796914A].mkv
MD5: 39cfa74e035122ed50cca402d54bb265
Magnet URI[Saizen]_Major_Season_1_-_10_[720p][AEBDFED8].mkv
MD5: 1bab10d83489bf10733cb4091ab1b15f
Magnet URI[Saizen]_Major_Season_1_-_11_[720p][70328EE7].mkv
MD5: e38f1dc970b1b4d791bdd6631a47e782

15 Responses to “Major Season 1 – 09-11 720p”

1. February 8th, 2017 at 7:34 am

avatar Annactor says:

Thank you guys you are the best ever.
    Can’t wait to watch Space brothers’ film from you.

2. February 8th, 2017 at 7:37 am

avatar AMS says:

Yeah, Falsedawn πŸ˜›

3. February 8th, 2017 at 4:45 pm

Go, Mifune!

4. February 8th, 2017 at 6:05 pm

avatar konnakude says:

Happy Birthday to you, dude!

5. February 12th, 2017 at 8:17 am

HBD

6. February 14th, 2017 at 12:00 am

avatar Annactor says:

“Yeah, Falsedawn πŸ˜›”
    Don’t say that you’re not going to translate it?😒

I hope that you confirm that whether you are releasing it or not.

thanks in advance for your hard working. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

7. February 15th, 2017 at 6:30 am

avatar AMS says:

Uh, we have a script. No idea when it will be completed though.

8. February 22nd, 2017 at 11:23 pm

avatar tenkenX6 says:

Happy belated birthday, AMS! I hope you had a good one.

9. March 23rd, 2017 at 10:36 pm

avatar brannon says:

Thanks for the release!

10. April 13th, 2017 at 3:15 am

avatar krazykaram says:

Thanks!

11. April 21st, 2017 at 3:36 pm

avatar supervillianx51 says:

Nice to see that you’ve completed another batch of episodes, and yeah episode 11’s Earth Quake warnings, and the other junk text in the broadcast stream……

I wish they would rebroadcast the series at 720p or 1080i so someone could in Japan could record the broadcast streams, I would instantly drop the DVD video.

5 months ago I completed Stage 2, typing out 300-400 lines of text per episode in a short amount of time wasn’t fun LOL!

I’ve come with a present, completed in September, well I wouldn’t say completed, they need a lot of editing

Might be useful to you if you decide to do Season 2, but don’t feel retiming or translating from scratch.

I just started stage 3 of my subtitle conversion, this stage is looking to be the hardest with weird sync, and progressive desyncing issues which are the biggest issues.

The best part is I can no longer use Aegisub to try and sync some of these subtitles to the DVD video, but I have found another program called Subtitle Edit which allows greater Millisecond timing that Aegisub lacks.

Honestly, if I continue going it alone, I may never finish this.

Only time will tell.

YAYA!

12. April 21st, 2017 at 6:17 pm

avatar AMS says:

We have a new source now. I’ve seen the first episode. It lacks all the broadcast junk and is higher quality than what we’re currently using. It will be replacing our previous source and we will issue v2 for eps 1-11 after we finish the season in the batch that will wrap the season up for us. I’m just waiting to get all the episodes now.

I would retl the whole thing if I was to do Season 2. All the typesetting would get redone too, obviously (as it’s hardsubbed currently).

I don’t see why timing in extra milliseconds would make any difference as what shows up is not by millisecond but by frame.

That’s quite the large amount of work though, dude. Kudos to you! We feel your pain ^_^

13. October 18th, 2017 at 10:32 pm

avatar J. Maldivas says:

Hi, sorry if this is not the section to do so, but I’d like to ask what happened with this ongoing project, was it dropped?

14. December 9th, 2017 at 8:17 pm

avatar Takeshi12 says:

More major please

15. February 20th, 2018 at 10:37 am

avatar CapedBaldy21 says:

Any updates? Is it dropped, stalled or are you still working on it?