Major Season 1 – 01 720p

[Saizen]_Major_Season_1_-_01_[720p][92CE348D]_001_3257
Day 2 of Saizen’s 13 Days of Christmas over here and I’ve got something big for you. I’ve been teasing it a few times over the last couple months, and here it is, Major Season 1 – 01. I’m really excited to be bringing this to everyone as Major was the first show I worked on when I started here at Saizen about 10 years ago now. To say the least, this is a dream project of mine.

Let’s get down to the nitty gritty details of these subs now. The raws we used were the Shiniori-Raws 720p raws that were made from the ts raws when Major Season 1 aired in HD in Japan. I would’ve liked to have had one of our encoders do this straight from the source ts raws, but we couldn’t find them anywhere. If you have access to them, drop us a line. I’d love to talk to you. As far as the scripts themselves go… We have built all the scripts from the ground up. Translations, timing, typesetting, karaokes, are all original. For those who watched our previous releases, I have decided to change the Major styling. I, personally, found that our old styling didn’t work very well at the higher 720p resolutions, and a few of the other project staff members shared that opinion as well, so I felt justified in changing it. It’s 2015 now.

Anyway, I and everyone here at Saizen hope you all have the merriest of Christmas’. We’ll be seeing each other again tomorrow at the very least.

Magnet URI[Saizen]_Major_Season_1_-_01_[720p][92CE348D].mkv
MD5: 0749c6eae04d003600c639c5d6faec5c

夢の舞台へ駆け上がれ!

joey batflip

41 Responses to “Major Season 1 – 01 720p”

1. January 3rd, 2016 at 11:58 pm

avatar supervillianx51 says:

I am off on Wednesday, so I’ll have time to look for them then.

While the HDTV raws, or re-encoded raws do look better than the DVDs as they currently are, and with Season 3 not being released in HD raw form, I stumbled upon this 4-5 months ago http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/372157-New-upscaling-algorithm-waifu2x

I don’t have an expensive Nvidia GPU(Always been an ATi/AMD person), the software needs CUDA to do the upscaling at a decent speed, so I can’t exactly say if it would upscale the show better than the process used for the HDTV streams, but I am hoping it can produce a good looking final result.

2. January 6th, 2016 at 11:06 pm

avatar supervillianx51 says:

After doing some digging, and some hard drive cataloging, these are the raws I have found for Season 2 http://dostorrents.com/major-2nd-season-hd-t3027860.html

3. January 7th, 2016 at 1:19 am

avatar AMS says:

0 seeders and 0 leechers. It’s a dead torrent. I guess you don’t have those raws, eh?

4. January 7th, 2016 at 3:13 am

avatar supervillianx51 says:

Sorry, I wasn’t clear. I have these files, unfortunately i just can’t seed them with my ISP.

I will probably upload them to one of my seed boxes.

5. January 7th, 2016 at 7:20 pm

avatar AMS says:

Um, we can probably hook you up with a temporary dump ftp to up them them too if you’d like. Do you use IRC?

6. January 7th, 2016 at 10:29 pm

avatar supervillianx51 says:

I uploaded the files today, seeding the torrent.

7. January 7th, 2016 at 10:44 pm

avatar AMS says:

Could you give me the magnet link for it, please?

8. January 7th, 2016 at 11:02 pm

avatar supervillianx51 says:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:357C7E2B58094A01ACD45994B6C660DB0C705168&dn=Major%202nd%20Season%20HD&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce&tr=http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce

9. January 7th, 2016 at 11:23 pm

avatar supervillianx51 says:

You know what? Looking at the file sizes, both 2nd Life Raws and the Shiniori-raws files are exactly the same, just labeled differently, and unfortunately every episode I have looked at has some TV station text displayed around the top around the 22 minute mark.

10. January 8th, 2016 at 3:20 am

avatar AMS says:

Haha, yeah, they’re advertising watching season 3 every saturday at 6 😛

Also, file size doesn’t really mean anything…

11. January 8th, 2016 at 4:39 am

avatar supervillianx51 says:

I would prefer to watch stuff when ever i can find the time 😉

But looking at both torrents, and then looking at their media info, they are both the same which is hilarious.

I also compared the Shiniori-raws episode 2 video with the the video that is on the DVD. There is a tiny bit more vertically and Horizontally, and it’s just a bit more detailed than the DVD.

They used a different master for the HDTV broadcast, and i’d like to hope that it will one day see the light of day on Blu-Ray even if it isn’t a native 1080p show.

Anyway, it doesn’t look like I have anything left to give you guys.

I am hunting for HD raws for Seasons 4, and 5, but unfortunately many years have passed by since their initial releases, they too are also hard to find.

12. January 9th, 2016 at 7:46 pm

avatar AMS says:

Thanks, supervillianx51 🙂

13. March 6th, 2016 at 9:04 pm

avatar Teyuga says:

I’m so glad you guys are doing this series. It’s been one of my favorites for a long time 🙂

14. November 15th, 2016 at 11:19 pm

avatar hoperloperfoper says:

hey guys i downloaded this episode but when it gets to the ending the subtitles become like numbers and the video closes?

15. November 15th, 2016 at 11:25 pm

avatar hoperloperfoper says:

nvm i fixed it lol sorry, forgot I didnt have cccp on this pc

16. November 16th, 2016 at 6:40 am

avatar AMS says:

Cool, glad you could figure it out.