Momoko: I Can Hear The Little Frog Singing

Here is another buried gem which I found coincidentally and it had no subs. Guys at Saizen liked it and decided to sub it for y’all.

This Josei will make you smile and cry all at once (AniDB).

Hereby I thank the following people:

deadFreak781 , for seeding us the DVD ISOs. This project wouldn’t be possible without his help
Regex for downloading the ISOs bit by bit with horrible speed
bananadoyouwanna and toster for encoding
kokujin-kun , the anime saver who joined in as a translator and editor, just because of extreme kawaiiness of momoko
Xendemo for karaoke
Sangofe for timing it while being in travel
konnakude, Sangofe, and Calyrica, for their support and Quality checking efforts

and all other saizen staff and seeders.

Enjoy. 😉

Magnet URI[Saizen]_Momoko_[DVD][31D21950].mkv
MD5: 979778ea79d233509a187be4a9176689

14 Responses to “Momoko: I Can Hear The Little Frog Singing”

1. August 19th, 2015 at 5:43 pm

avatar Joe says:

Thank you for this release! Buried gems are the best, and Saizen is becoming masters at finding and subbing them!

2. August 19th, 2015 at 7:09 pm

avatar deadFreak says:

Thanks to you, guys.

3. August 20th, 2015 at 9:34 am

avatar Lona says:

wow, thank you very much for this amazing movie.
    I have been so excited ever since I saw it on your planned list. You guys are fantastic.

I would like to suggest to you several wonderful anime movies that hasn’t been translated to English and I would like to share it with you in case if you’re looking for good old anime movies.

1- Ashita Genki ni Nare!: Hanbun no Satsumaimo

2- Hi no Ame ga Furu

3- Raiyantsuuri no Uta

and I also have a list of good anime tv series if you want, I can give it to you.

4. August 20th, 2015 at 4:46 pm

avatar L says:

Awesome job bringing this to everyone.

5. August 21st, 2015 at 1:47 am

avatar kokujin-kun says:

Don’t forget Calyrica, for her invaluable QC notes 🙂

6. August 21st, 2015 at 5:40 am

avatar AMS says:

Fixed

7. August 21st, 2015 at 8:00 pm

avatar Firechick says:

Seriously. You guys are the best. THANK YOU for subbing this gem! It deserves to be known by all! Now you made me cry! If you’ll excuse me, I have to go watch Aikatsu so I can get my happy back.

But dude. Thanks. You guys are awesome. I was afraid this movie would never see the light of day. Now I can get rid of that RAW that’s been sitting on my hard drive! *hugs*

8. August 22nd, 2015 at 7:03 am

You forgot I timed this!

9. August 22nd, 2015 at 6:02 pm

avatar AMS says:

Uh, sangofe, dude. zegond hasn’t really been around in a while. Even this newspost was originally written back at the beginning of the month. I was the one who ended up posting it and releasing the file (that’s why the nyaa post has all this info about how this movie is used in Japan).

I made 2 small edits to it (1 to add Calyrica, and 1 for the AniDB link). You can make edits too! Just add yourself if you want 😛

10. August 22nd, 2015 at 9:42 pm

avatar Rollo says:

11. August 28th, 2015 at 2:40 am

avatar Enamelthyst says:

TFW the release pic is a spoiler.

Thank you! This release has definitely brought you one step closer to apotheosis.

12. October 22nd, 2015 at 8:25 am

avatar Little Mac says:

Thank you very much for subbing this heartwarming gem 🙂
    Keep up the good work as always!!

13. November 4th, 2015 at 3:27 pm

avatar Predelnik says:

Thank you very much for providing a possibility to watch this wonderful movie!

14. February 13th, 2017 at 4:30 am

avatar x3m says:

Thank you so much guys, it is amazing that this is subbed. Thank you so much!