Hajime no Ippo: Rising – 11 & Happy New Year!

Yo!

This will be the last episode of the year 2013! It wasn’t meant to take this long, but shit happened, incl Christmas, and I finally moved in to my new apartment. ^^

I’d like to thank everybody who’s been supporting Saizen throughout all these years and any new fans, and next year we’ll be celebrating our 10th year in the fansubbing business. =) Thanks to all the staff who’s made it possible to stick around for this long, and somehow making us release more for each year that has gone. Thanks to all those who’s left us for their contribution while still being active. Thanks, everyone, for making fansubbing enjoying, and hope you’ll all have a nice evening and a happy new year! See ya in 2014! ^^

Trivia
Releases 2013: 117 Eps, 3 Extras, 11 OVAs, 5 Movies, and 99 3-min Eps

CCCP icon[FroZen]_Hajime_no_Ippo_-_Rising_-_11_[52F57F56].mkv
MD5: 4A82751DCD8CB6B8813E2F0698C3D264

22 Responses to “Hajime no Ippo: Rising – 11 & Happy New Year!”

1. December 31st, 2013 at 8:03 pm

lol!, thanks FroZen for the hard work, hope you enjoy this evening too… and .. I think that pic says gtfo 2013 lol

2. December 31st, 2013 at 8:06 pm

avatar kyled says:

Thanks guys, happy new years. Take your time and have fun with it, will be worth waiting any amount for a good FroZen release. Personally I’m just gonna wait for the series to finish anyway, thinking this might be a good opportunity to rewatch from the very beginning.

Always knew more HnI would inevitably get animated, am really happy to finally see it happen. And I’ll bet there will be more seasons to come, even if they take breaks in between.

3. December 31st, 2013 at 8:18 pm

avatar Ripley says:

What happened to this guy’s nipples?

4. December 31st, 2013 at 8:55 pm

avatar Badskater says:

Happy new year to you too guys. Take care and have fun. See you next year for some raging again. :p

5. December 31st, 2013 at 9:58 pm

avatar SpiritofHokuto20xx says:

Congrats and Happy New Year!

6. December 31st, 2013 at 11:15 pm

That makes rougly 150 episodes for this year with an episode averaging 23 minutes, that makes about 9,45 minutes of subbed anime per day, or if you will almost anime for the worth of 2,43 episode weekly.

7. January 1st, 2014 at 1:07 am

avatar tenkenX6 says:

Here’s to ten more years of Saizen fansubbing! Happy New Year’s to the crew at Saizen. 🙂

8. January 1st, 2014 at 7:16 am

avatar restless water says:

I’ve been around for a bunch of those years, and I just wanna say thanks for creating wonderful memories over the years. ganbatte!

9. January 1st, 2014 at 12:46 pm

I wish there was a “like” button here, restless water 🙂

10. January 1st, 2014 at 1:12 pm

avatar CP says:

Happy New Year, everyone!

11. January 2nd, 2014 at 7:45 am

avatar A-Style says:

Wonder what happened to Sawamura’s shorts… they say “Caryl”, but his name is Ryuhei, and he’s from Toho Gym… I don’t see the connection here. At least they’re blue, the proper color for a challenger.

12. January 2nd, 2014 at 7:47 am

avatar A-Style says:

Wish I could edit my comments! Looked it up, and yeah, “Caryl” is the gym’s name (the one Sawamura belongs to)!

13. January 2nd, 2014 at 5:30 pm

Actually, it’s Karil. ^^; And they don’t seem to know if the shirts should say Dynamic or Dynamite Glove either. ^^

14. January 2nd, 2014 at 8:18 pm

avatar kokujin-kun says:

In the manga Sawamura’s shorts say Karil, but I guess here in the anime they changed the gym name to Caryl, I guess to avoid any trademark disputes with a fishing equipment company that also goes by the name of Karil.

15. January 5th, 2014 at 7:54 pm

16. January 6th, 2014 at 8:29 am

avatar Vaark says:

I’ve been following your releases for quite some time now, and when I don’t find any new sportive shônen, I just take a glimpse at your website, and always find something new and entertaining.

Thank you for everything, and happy new year.

17. January 6th, 2014 at 10:26 am

That’s great to hear =)

18. January 6th, 2014 at 10:27 am

Nice to hear, Vaark. =)
    And Red is an asshole. ^^

19. January 6th, 2014 at 6:56 pm

avatar Vaark says:

Seriously guys, I owe you Buzzer Beater, Capeta, Major, Ippo, Joe, and so much more.
    Already 10 years, uh?! I’ve been around for 8, and I can’t express my gratitude as much as I would like to…

I’m currently helping some french fansub team to translate Ippo Rising, and if they base their work on Horrible’s translation, I can’t help myself but rewrite almost everything, using your own releases.

All the best for the starting year, and I wish you’ll still be in the fansub panorama for many years =)

20. January 6th, 2014 at 7:19 pm

Vaark: would you mind help me translate french captain tsubasa subs into english :o?

21. January 6th, 2014 at 7:47 pm

avatar Vaark says:

Wait… What?
    Almost all animes translated in french are based on an english translation (I’d say 90%, but that’s just a guess), and I don’t really believe such thing as a Captain Tsubasa would’ve been translated into french before english, but sure, if there is, why not.
    I’m french, tho, so I won’t really be able to judge the quality of your translation (it’s much easier for me to translate from english to french), but yeah, let’s give it a try 😉

22. January 6th, 2014 at 8:51 pm

We used the french official subs. Send me an e-mail at sangofe@gmail.com please