Yawara – 68

Fans...

Yo!
Another release from yours truly!
This time Beanpole takes the stage and shows us what she’s made of. ^^

CCCP icon[FroZen-EviL]_Yawara_-_68_[DVD][F0D5F26B].mkv
MD5: 9ECB53012079C0C0CC2DBD29C083A3A0

11 Responses to “Yawara – 68”

1. November 16th, 2011 at 3:13 am

avatar Junglist says:

Yesssss ~ ! I love Fujiko and her romance with Hanazono is totally overshadowing anything in Yawara’s lovelife at this point….

Thanks Saizen & co. for another episode!

Top screencap btw… I love the character design in this show… I really need to check out some of Naoki Urasawa’s manga.

2. November 16th, 2011 at 3:31 am

avatar Skr says:

@Junglist
    What! You’ve never read anything else by Urasawa? Start with Monster, then 20th Century Boys, 21st Century Boys, Pluto, and then Billy Bat (currently being written). They’re in the order he wrote them, and I think you really need to understand his style of writing (which is easier to get into with Monster) reading the rest.

3. November 16th, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Thanks like always Frozen-Evil 🙂

Three fans and three groups work on it, kinda fair here 😀

4. November 16th, 2011 at 3:05 pm

He really did monster, Skr?

5. November 16th, 2011 at 7:43 pm

avatar Xavicat14 says:

Many thanks

6. November 16th, 2011 at 10:00 pm

avatar CP says:
  7. November 17th, 2011 at 2:19 am

avatar urasawa fan says:

Naoki Urasawa also made Happy another sports manga this time tennis.Never animated.
    And Master Keaton a episodic series. At first he was just doing the art and someone else the story but he pitched ideas.
    According to a interview he eventually did the story as well and the other guy didn’t do anything really.
    This does have a anime series.
    Also a somewhat short series Pineapple Army.

Yawara was a success and basically giving him experience for being a manga creator but stuff like Monster was the type of manga he wanted to create to begin with he said in a interview he held onto the Monster story idea for 10 years before he actually got to start making it in December 1994.

Urasawa says his goal to eventually make a series that’s better than Osamu Tezuka’s Phoenix but he’s says he still hasn’t and he’s not sure if he can.

8. November 17th, 2011 at 4:51 pm

avatar daisy_strike says:

Thank you for another release.

Daisy

9. November 17th, 2011 at 6:53 pm

Monster is number 2 on my all-time favorite anime-list.

10. November 18th, 2011 at 3:51 am

avatar gr8ful says:

Thank you for this fan sub! Just stumbled upon the series so I’m very happy that you guys are working on it.

11. January 2nd, 2012 at 3:38 pm

avatar mdauben says:

I missed when this was first released, but when I try to download it now the link for the torrent is no good. Could you upload it again? I desperately need my Yawara! Thanks!!!