Ashita no Joe – 75

Summer Special #6!

Yo!

Carlos gets ready for his second match-up on the Japanese boxing scene! Are you ready for more Joe?! πŸ™‚

On another note, more free releases keep being provided to you guys by us, and has been for almost ten years! We use our own free time that could otherwise be used for pretty much anything! Like relaxing and watching anime without anyone complaining about how many eps we’ve worked on watched lately. ^^ What’s your excuse? πŸ˜‰ Please don’t be the Exalted 3E team and do something for your fellow human beings, you too. =) Please post any good deeds you’ve done lately. ^^

PS. Still haven’t been able to forget about the most delusional moron in ages on our site, comparing us to a streaming company with investors and monthly subscribers. xD

Don’t forget to visit Hokuto no Gun.

CCCP icon[Saizen-HnG]_Ashita_no_Joe_-_75_[DVD][5685D33D].mkv
MD5: 77A06991F39AE13AAA0DD0B53C12A170

23 Responses to “Ashita no Joe – 75”

1. June 28th, 2014 at 8:40 pm

avatar Predelnik says:

Omg it’s so near to being completed already. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Can’t name any particularly good deeds I’ve done as of late I guess but occasionally I involve myself in open source programming and donating money to good causes.

2. June 28th, 2014 at 9:14 pm

avatar Someone says:

4 more eps to go!

3. June 28th, 2014 at 9:25 pm

avatar CP says:

Good deeds? Well, then I’ll skip the fansubbing achievements and note that during the last 16 months or so, I’ve made 58 microloans on Kiva to people all around the world aspiring to build a better life for themselves πŸ™‚

If you have a handful of cash you don’t know what to do with, you may consider doing the same. Or follow in Bill Gates footsteps, and find some suitable plague to eradicate πŸ˜›

4. June 28th, 2014 at 10:20 pm

avatar omg says:

im so happy right now
    tomorrow has finally arrived

5. June 29th, 2014 at 1:02 am

avatar Axaion says:

I want to hug the subber and break his bones
    xD oh wait then he might not be able to the sub the rest of episodes….

and true I hate when people compare websites while not knowing how hard everyone tries in their free time

Latest deed I have done is sending my used clothes etc
    As charity to other countries in need rather than throwing them -_-

6. June 29th, 2014 at 2:37 am

avatar it06128 says:

Well, not a deed, but I try to make the people around me happy every hour of my life πŸ™‚

7. June 29th, 2014 at 3:08 am

avatar cyber1000 says:

Great to know you guys are back on course and with so many releases *-*

thanks a lot

8. June 29th, 2014 at 6:04 am

avatar Rhygar666 says:

this is a dream right?

9. June 29th, 2014 at 7:55 am

avatar tenkenX6 says:

Hmm… well, I donate money to various causes when I can and I try to help people out whenever I can.

10. June 29th, 2014 at 8:32 am

I work for a nonprofit organization.

11. June 29th, 2014 at 11:23 am

Feels awesome to know there’s a lot of very nice people out there.
    Fansubbing aside, which is a hobby anyways, the last time I donated something was probably for the Wiki Foundation, because that shit helped every student through high school and university. πŸ˜›
    Right now I’ve been buying lots of games on the Steam Summer Sale, and they’re probably 70% gaves I’ve already played. I did pirate the games to begin with though, but it feels like I’m doing a good thing at least. xD
    Oh, and almost forgot I sent money to a Swedish help organization called “Doctors without borders” few months ago. ^^

12. June 29th, 2014 at 11:29 am

avatar tenkenX6 says:

Heh, Juggen the game pirate. ^_~

13. June 29th, 2014 at 2:41 pm

avatar berantle says:

My donation to Saizen? The DVD rips for AnJ. =P

14. June 29th, 2014 at 6:54 pm

avatar it06128 says:

berantle <3

15. June 30th, 2014 at 2:39 am

avatar cyber1000 says:

its always nice to see fansubs that subs different and mostly old content that no one else want to take, unlike some recent titles that every fansubs makes a version i think that is kind of useless work, when theres plenty of animes unsubbed and the ones with the abillity to make it, wont do it πŸ˜›

16. June 30th, 2014 at 10:00 am

It’s just due to Crunchyroll simulcasting them, so it’s easy to get free scripts. ^^

17. July 1st, 2014 at 12:53 pm

avatar SpiritofHokuto20xx says:

Congrats for nearly reaching the 10 year mark!

18. July 1st, 2014 at 3:58 pm

avatar victor gonzalez says:

gotta say thanks for this…..waited toooo long.

19. July 1st, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Though, not long enough for you to learn manners, it seems >:

20. July 2nd, 2014 at 6:28 am

avatar Ahmad says:

You guys are amazing. Really thank you for your hard work and dedication πŸ™‚ Ashita no Joe 2 has always been my favorite anime of all time and watching the first one is just a dream comes true πŸ™‚

A good deed? Hmmm, I am working on manga Ashita no Joe to translate it in Arabic πŸ˜€ That’s all about it.

Have a good one and again, thanks

21. July 2nd, 2014 at 10:33 am

Cool. =)

22. July 2nd, 2014 at 10:52 am

avatar zegond says:

my good deeds were donating money to wateraid to build water and toilets in afriqa (yes! in some parts even clean toilets are a dream..imagine walking 6km everyday for 3 lit. of dirty water)

and also donated 100$ and 2 boxes of apple juice for a cancer hospital for kids

23. July 2nd, 2014 at 9:58 pm

avatar tenkenX6 says:

That’s awesome, zegond. Kudos to you. πŸ˜€