Miyuki – 20

Miyuki - 19

Yo.
Team Pedo is back and hence you can imagine this episode being quite messed up. ^^

v2: Messed up timing resulting in a TL error in one of the inserts. Patch here.

CCCP icon[FroZen]_Miyuki_-_19v2_[DVD][D56C6AB5].mkv
MD5: 8C377967AACA1D5144E3CABBFA2AE8F9
CCCP icon[FroZen]_Miyuki_-_20_[DVD][676CF8E5].mkv
MD5: 13CE510EAFCCBBA413E457091F546472

34 Responses to “Miyuki – 20”

1. May 10th, 2014 at 4:36 pm

Sure, everything’s a team effort, but the *speed* is down to your sugoi motivating by pumping out translated and edited scripts at the speed of light!

Whereas because I’m lazy and slow, all my projects are stalled πŸ˜€

Out of sheer curiosity, has a project ever gone south due to a member of the project dying (that you know of)? I vaguely remember a fansubber dying in a car crash when I first joined the scene around the 2006 mark, but that’s a hazy memory and I couldn’t even tell you what group that person did stuff for :S

Oh, and not that it matters, but you also missed out illness in your list of Real Life(TM) πŸ™‚

2. May 10th, 2014 at 4:57 pm

avatar konnakude says:

AMS is so genki so word “illness” isn’t in his vocabulary. πŸ˜›

3. May 10th, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Not that i know of in our group, not when they were active at least, but i do know family members have died since Saizen was founded.

4. May 11th, 2014 at 3:01 am

avatar mandrake says:

must say I am sorry u felt that way about my post and as I said I figured there was a good reason for not releaseing eps.

as to Kuroko yes mate it is your time so if you rather sub that currently then it is always ur call. we the fan of your work cant demand u do something u don’t wish and never will.

my frustration is not at you guys please don’t get me wrong it is more with the fact that there is just no other group willing to sub these golden oldies.

so sorry if you felt it was all directed at you.

if I knew japaness enough I would help for sure but sadly I am limited in my abilty to learn it.

so I apologize if I have offended you

5. May 11th, 2014 at 4:29 am

avatar AMS says:

@mandrake

You still don’t get it… The majority of the Kuroko team does not currently work on Miyuki, has not worked on Miyuki, and will not work on Miyuki. They have NOTHING to do with another. NOTHING. There are more than 6 people who work at Saizen and even more that work with us. In about a month or two, Saizen will be 10 years old. We’ve had multiple hundreds of staff members over that time. I don’t think you really understand what we do and how we do it.

You can learn Japanese. I did. It just takes time. You can learn all the other things you need to fansub as well. I don’t think any of it is particularly hard. It just takes time and dedication.

@FalseDawn,

encoder’s gotta encode, timer’s gotta time, typsetter’s gotta typeset, k-timer’s gotta k-time, karaoke dude’s gotta karaoke it up, qc’s gotta qc, encoder muxes in our ed after every sqc for rc mux, we usually go to RC2, so he does it again with patches (Sorry I suck dude :p). There’s a lot of moving parts going on with every ep. I do the rest of the jobs, but that list there is much bigger than mine. All of them do a great job too. I couldn’t have asked for more πŸ™‚

Yeah, I’ve heard of a couple who’ve died. Not so many though. At the same time, we’re kinda anonymous by nature, so knowing for certain would be difficult and nobody knowing is a possibility as well.

@konnakude

ε…ƒζ°—γ‹οΌŸγ„γ‚„γ€γƒ€γƒ«γ‚€γ€‚γƒžγ‚Έγƒ€γƒ«γ‚€οΌˆη¬‘οΌ‰

6. May 11th, 2014 at 8:09 pm

01. Check.
    03. Was jobless.
    05. Two.
    10. Four times the last six months.

So yeah, some motivation has been lost, working on getting back into it though.

7. May 12th, 2014 at 1:01 am

avatar solaris says:

@AMS I tell you what. My first contact with computers was 1983. Started coding also in these years. Never stopped. I have been in alot of groups even in BBS times where the today known Internet was a far dream. I stepped into this network we all use nowadays in ’97. That’s 17 years ago. I saw stupid people, nice people and arrogant ones. I am something you could call a “dinosaur” of the computer and net scene. Working as a selfemployed web developer and supporter. Yes I could hold my nose high. But why should I?
    When I stand up from my computer I am human like the others. I laugh. I shout at my kids. I get hungry or sleepy. I am bad at cooking or fixing a car. Here in our country we say “We all cook with water”.
    I want to be handled with respect so I also act respectfull to others. I don’t care if you could easily be my child measured on our age difference.

To come back on topic: Miyuki is a series I watched on tv about 20 years ago. And hey… I waited 20 years to get those episodes. I don’t really care if it takes a year more until I have them all as long as I know that they will come someday. πŸ˜‰

One more thing: I know that you translate this stuff as a hobby and so I also cannot understand when people start bashing you why you need so long for this or that. My way of handling such people is to totally ignore them. I don’t get angry or even reply to them. They then shout at me one.. maybe a second time and get silent. I don’t let the “net stuff” touch me in real life so I can stay calm. πŸ™‚

To give something back: When you have MySQL, PHP or JavaScript questions feel free to contact me. When I find time I am always open for help or an answer.

8. May 12th, 2014 at 7:56 am

@solaris: It’s all been translated, only a matter of time. And as motivation also plays its part, whiners will extend that time. ^^

9. May 18th, 2014 at 10:31 pm

avatar solaris says:

Wohooo… two episodes in one day… domo arigatou gosaimashita! =)