Hajime no Ippo: Rising – 05

Yo!

Prepare for the most retarded match since the beginning of man, though I think the picture pretty much speaks for itself already. =P I bet you’ll enjoy it. ^^

CCCP icon[FroZen]_Hajime_no_Ippo_-_Rising_-_05_[94A777C5].mkv
MD5: B432F04082E86E6F5CF249F7F3B29E17

16 Responses to “Hajime no Ippo: Rising – 05”

1. November 4th, 2013 at 3:34 am

avatar Drugster says:

Thanks FroZen πŸ˜‰
    I was waiting for this one!

Have a nice day, folks.

2. November 4th, 2013 at 6:10 am

avatar joushuu says:

“Prepare for the most retarded match since the beginning of man”

Was the ableism in this post really necessary?

3. November 4th, 2013 at 7:48 am

avatar kokujin-kun says:

>Was the ableism in this post really necessary?

Yes, because we’re actually making fun of people with developmental disabilities, meaning he’s making fun of my two brothers. Lighten up.

4. November 4th, 2013 at 10:13 am

joushuu… Sigh.

5. November 4th, 2013 at 10:45 am

lol, that’s in slow motion movement πŸ˜›
    Thanks Saizen, Frostii…. and Yaiba πŸ˜€

6. November 4th, 2013 at 11:08 pm

avatar SpiritofHokuto20xx says:

One of the things I’m loving about the new season is that they’ve added the music from the previous seasons which still send a chill down my spine when I hear it!

7. November 4th, 2013 at 11:13 pm

Yeah, it’s great how they re-used music from season 1.

8. November 5th, 2013 at 3:51 am

avatar Skr says:

It’s not just S1 music — the music from the previews of S2 was also in this episode. The song with vocals in this episode was also quite funky.

9. November 5th, 2013 at 8:22 am

avatar goog says:

Thanks as always! EPIC

10. November 5th, 2013 at 6:21 pm

I still need to catch up with the manga and watch New Challenger. Looking forward to this when I can watch it.

11. November 5th, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Ya, Aoki was showing off some crazy movements. ^^

12. November 6th, 2013 at 12:54 am

avatar A-Style says:

@Anonymous:
    “That screenshot is funny. Was that an intermediate frame of animation? Like did you pause it between a blur or something?”

As funny as it was, that was NOT between a blur. The trajectory of Aoki’s body, as well as the deformation from the movement – they look very much like they were computer-generated. I’d say that this is why the match looked so retarded. Basically lazy animation.

13. November 6th, 2013 at 6:35 am

Damn, I remember HnI having good animation. What happened?

I need to get back into this series.

14. November 6th, 2013 at 9:45 am

Maybe I didn’t understand the question well enough. Aoki’s face was looking like that most of the match. I found it funny, and nobody ever said Ippo got high quality animations, it comes and goes.

Also, you should try and release some anger, A-Style. You’re always mad about something, and nothing you say will speed up any Joe releases. But not here, please. ^^;

15. November 6th, 2013 at 5:45 pm

Oh, I haven’t been following Ippo in a while except for the manga. I’ll get to watching this soon.

16. November 15th, 2013 at 4:45 am

avatar A-Style says:

Hey, Juggen;

If I were actually mad about something, I wouldn’t keep visiting and leaving comments. I just try to contribute to discussions, share my 2 cents, and sometimes point out the obvious. It’s all intended in good humor, but it looks like I come across too strong.

After all, I’m a fan, too.