Captain Tsubasa – 50

The final continues. Who will win? What will happen? By the way, if kai or anyone else is out there to typeset or QC, send us an e-mail to get tested!

9 Responses to “Captain Tsubasa – 50”

1. September 29th, 2013 at 9:53 pm

avatar Captain says:

great work thanks saizen

2. September 30th, 2013 at 3:08 am

avatar nobody says:

do you need QCs for any of the other series you’re working on?

I just don’t really have interest in Tsubasa, well I don’t know. I haven’t watched it. Still though.

3. September 30th, 2013 at 8:27 am

avatar Shankman says:

Thanks team.
    Nobody, you should def QC the series. Start watching it I’m sure you will love it and if you don’t, eat some magic mushrooms then watch it. 😛

4. September 30th, 2013 at 10:10 am

nobody: Yeah, one more quality checker for Ashita no Joe would be good.

5. September 30th, 2013 at 8:49 pm

avatar DaVince says:

Bah, nobody wants to QC Captain Tsubasa… Not even nobody!

6. October 10th, 2013 at 7:39 am

So are you guys planning on sticking with this anime all of the way? How long do you think you will keep doing Tsubasa as a speed sub?

I normally wouldn’t ask things like that but I’m considering helping QC it perhaps, I’m impressed by the speed of your releases.

7. October 10th, 2013 at 9:51 am

We plan to finish it like we do on all of our shows.

8. October 10th, 2013 at 7:59 pm

Alright juggen, didn’t really doubt that. Was mostly just inquiring into how long you fellas intend to speed sub this project. Doesn’t matter anyways, I’ll come help if you need it and will have me. Allow me some time to finish up a couple things, about 5 episodes; and I’ll try to watch the rest of the previous CT episodes soon. Will contact you guys early next week. You deserve to have another QC that will be serious about this.

9. October 10th, 2013 at 8:58 pm

Yes, we really need another fast and good quality checker. Please pass the test.