Captain Tsubasa and Nankatsu’s in danger.

Hello guys. We just lost our editor on Captain Tsubasa. I’ve got eps 33 – 39 translated, but without an editor, we can’t continue this in Saizen. So I’m asking if someone would please join to edit this show for me. Β If you think you can (you’ll still need to pass our test because we will never lower the quality of releases), send an e-mail to saizen.recruits@gmail.com.

14 Responses to “Captain Tsubasa and Nankatsu’s in danger.”

1. June 12th, 2013 at 2:03 pm

avatar Johnny says:

My, you’re really unlucky, like Frenchies-Subs… πŸ™

2. June 12th, 2013 at 9:12 pm

avatar Hiei- says:

Well, we got the same problem, we got a lot of people who offered their help then dissapeared.

The only really good editor/translator we had was SantaBla (it stayed a really long time so that was cool).

But you probably have other editors in the team who can help meanwhile, no?

3. June 12th, 2013 at 11:13 pm

avatar DaVince says:

Well, it’s one thing to be enthusiastic… and it’s a different thing altogether to be dedicated. And let’s not forget the skill factor. πŸ˜‰

By the way, the series will be safe for the next few eps. FalseDawn agreed to edit some. But we’ll still need someone else since FalseDawn will likely only be a temporary editor for this series.

4. June 13th, 2013 at 8:14 am

Oh yes, he will only be temporary. And probably not for long.

5. June 13th, 2013 at 1:42 pm

My reputation precedes me, it seems Β¬_Β¬

6. June 13th, 2013 at 7:31 pm

I have my exams till 25th. After that i have to leave for a compulsory trip which is of 3 days. So you can have me as an editor for this after 29th(provided i pass your quality control tests). I can do 1 episode a week, might be slow but that’s the best i can do for you.
    I’ll be dropping in for the test between 25th to 27th. Okay with you guys?

7. June 13th, 2013 at 7:32 pm

avatar Dhruv says:

^I forgot to write my name. πŸ˜›

8. June 13th, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Sure, anyone is free to our tests, and one episode a week would be enough, however, you need to account time for apply qc reports (which sometimes takes as long as editing the episode).

Please send us an e-mail and we’ll send you the test. Note in your mail when you expect to send in your application.

9. June 13th, 2013 at 9:20 pm

avatar Dhruv says:

Err… i’m not really sure how the entire process works but i’ll drop by on irc sometime and ask you for the details about the test and the process itself.
    Looking forward to it.

10. June 13th, 2013 at 9:44 pm

You simply send a mail asking to be tested in the position you want.

11. June 13th, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Nm, you probably referred to qc apply. Well, the quality checkers make their reports, then the editor’s in charge of applying editing notes and send the rest of the notes to respective staff, like timing notes, typesetting notes, translation notes.

12. June 13th, 2013 at 11:41 pm

If qc applying takes as long as editing an episode, you’re doing it wrong(tm).

13. June 14th, 2013 at 1:13 am

avatar CP says:

Indeed, FD πŸ™‚ In particular it would be disastrous for me, as it takes me at least 4-5 hours to edit something of normal length, including QCing my own work a few times πŸ˜›

14. June 14th, 2013 at 4:28 am

avatar Dhruv says:

Nah, i can both edit and QC. I am still not sure how the entire process works but i have a fair idea of it thanks to CP.
    Anyways i’ll send you guys a message on gmail soon.