Ashita no Joe – 39

Yo!
We’re finally back. Left you with a cliffhanger and all too. >_< At least you will now be able to watch who goes victorious out of the ring. Will it be Wolf... or Joe?! Find out now! 😉 Don't forget to visit Hokuto no Gun.

CCCP icon[Saizen-HnG]_Ashita_no_Joe_-_39_[DVD][3070EC02].mkv
MD5: 8A66DCF50EDEF22A9389989F5F49DE41

38 Responses to “Ashita no Joe – 39”

1. October 4th, 2012 at 9:40 am

avatar fang of the beast says:

If this anime were a lady i would woo it and have a long term relationship with it until we where ready for marriage then i would propose and we would spend our lives together until we died happily

2. October 5th, 2012 at 12:35 pm

avatar SpiritofHokuto20xx says:

That shot looks like Joe’s getting ready to sleep, or probably the beginning to some Budweiser skit:

Wolf: Wassssuupp!!
    Joe: Nuffin, just chilling, looking that the bright lights.

Also, good work on the release.

3. October 13th, 2012 at 2:35 am

avatar fakoly says:

Can’t believe masterpieces such as this don’t get very much attention from people, yet crap like Sword Farts Online enjoys massive attention because horny nerds can’t stop their hands from smelling like their own cocks.

I don’t think any shonen manga or anime will be able to touch Ashita no Joe. They should remake it and change the voice actress of Yoko to Mamiko Noto, everything else should be left alone

All hail Saizen-HnG!

4. October 13th, 2012 at 12:52 pm

All that’s new sparkles. A lot of old shows get forgotten very quickly, even shows that are only ten years old.

5. October 13th, 2012 at 1:08 pm

I think a lot of people prefer 720p and mostly girly animes like SAO or anything like that, and the worst thing is that you can count old animes that still on-going … but look at how fast new shits are going ..

6. October 13th, 2012 at 2:33 pm

avatar fakoly says:

Well, even the manga hasn’t been fully scanlated yet, so that’s another thing for me to watch out for.

I’ve never seen a protagonist like Joe before. You can never quite make out the look on his face. It’s like he’s eternally sad and happy at the same time. I love it a lot. It’s made me care for the characters in a way I haven’t before.

I’m going to start digging for old shows, who knows what’s back there? This is actually the first one I’ve seen from before year 2000. Any suggestions to get the ball rolling?

7. October 14th, 2012 at 3:09 pm

avatar Klonoa79H says:

@fakoly

Here’s some suggestions for some classics:

Rose of Versailles, which is getting streamed on Viki in December and released on DVD next year by Right Stuf
    Treasure Island, absolutely marvellous adaption of the classic adventure book

Galaxy Express 999 – The Movie, amazing space opera which great pacing and music, has a DVD release from the awesome Discotek

The Astonishing work of Osamu Tezuka, which is an excellent anthology of eperimental shorts by the god of manga

Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro & Lupin III Green Jacket, are classic James Bond style wackiness.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Klonoa79H I’m 18, but yeah, old school FTW. I think going backwards is a good thing, cause it allows you to discover some real gems, if I never did this, I would never have discover Pink Floyd, Terry Jacks, ELO, Dave Brubeck and all them other legends.

Edit by Admin: Took out the links to bakabt because we at Saizen sub non-licensed stuff for a reason.

8. October 15th, 2012 at 7:22 pm

avatar rizerzero says:

this is the best anime ever !!ever !!!!!
    thankyou saizen-team .

9. October 16th, 2012 at 1:26 am

avatar Onibaku says:

GREAT GREAT GREAT anime

I agree with everyones comments. Old school anime/manga is the best. Back in the day they made anime and manga for MEN. Everything that comes out today is watered down CGI little girl moe pedophile fanservice SHIT.

I’m thankful for the small amount of groups like this that are around that still focus on the old stuff.

10. November 16th, 2012 at 7:32 pm

avatar rizerzero says:

@Onibaku totaly agree with you !
    and saizen-fansubs for EVER !

11. November 16th, 2012 at 7:40 pm

Thanks. PS. We haven’t forgotten about this project. I qc’d episode 40 today so depending on one or two persons (that are not me) it might be out within a week.

12. November 21st, 2012 at 12:55 am

avatar Xx KeNoH xX says:

Great job guys, delay or not you guys have been doing a fantastic job on ashita no joe. I’m a huge hokuto no ken fan so I found you guys through HNG, started watching ashita no joe this summer. It’s one of the few animes that really resonate with me (I really don’t like a lot of anime, especially anything past the year 2000). I love the classics and I’m glad that groups like you guys, HNG and Skaro Hunting Society exist to bring back to life these classics that most Americans (like myself) didn’t get to watch because it never made it over seas. Great job keep it up!

13. November 26th, 2012 at 6:17 am

avatar karasi-russia says:

Thanx for your work! It is great, so as this anime. Waiting for new subs!