Captain Tsubasa J – 35

More baaaaallsss! About time to come out (of the closet) with some fresh balls episodes.

Episode 1-33 aren’t worth doing, since they’re just recaps of episodes already covered by CT2002 and the orginal series, and ep34 is just a summary of those episodes. So we’re starting with episode 35, bringing you new material only.

CCCP icon[Saizen]_Captain_Tsubasa_J_-_35_[DVD][DAA5E568].mkv
MD5: B0F9D84C1FF4700FB08744DF284AC559

35 Responses to “Captain Tsubasa J – 35”

1. May 2nd, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Who knows, it may happen when you finish current Tsuabsa series 😀

2. October 13th, 2012 at 3:48 pm

avatar Arsenal Pride says:

I know it’s hard and it seems that you’ve got a lot of requests but can you please sub the rest of the episodes? I really like this series more than the others.

3. October 13th, 2012 at 5:44 pm

lol, it’s just one, two, three, .. four comments above yours !!!

4. June 3rd, 2013 at 6:36 pm

avatar ryoma says:

how to download it?everytime i click on the link it will direct me to other site…help me…

5. June 4th, 2013 at 10:07 am

That’s cause we released a batch, so all single torrents have been removed. You can find the batch torrent here:

6. January 28th, 2014 at 12:17 am

avatar vegetoroxx says:

cant find torrent from 1-34 sub by ct2002

7. January 28th, 2014 at 2:50 pm

avatar Kaiser says:

We didn’t sub 1-34 as they are the remakes of the original series. Still you can go http://the-moonlighters.ml/ go get first 3 episodes but I guess there won’t be any more to come as those guys stopped releasing new episodes a couple of months ago.

8. January 28th, 2014 at 9:13 pm

no, the project still going there but they have a lot of backlog of conan atm, they will continue when they catch with latest eps 🙂

9. July 24th, 2015 at 8:20 pm

avatar C-Ronaldo7RM says:

sangofe said: Yeah, the status update is that every time someone asks a question about when things are gonna be released, or where it’s at, we delay it with one week

What?! Is that why they the original series isn’t releasing new eps?! I feel so stupid! I wish I knew this. Oh well 🙁 I’m so impatient for you to finish the original CT series that I feel like paying you to get the rest of the series! Do you think you could post this policy so people won’t ask? I really want this series!

10. July 24th, 2015 at 8:36 pm

He wasn’t serious, Cristiano. We release new episodes of all our series when they’re ready for release. What this means is, you’ll have to learn some patience because things get done when they get done. No amount of complaining about the speed will get the episodes out quicker.