Ashita no Joe – 18

Hi.

Long time, no see. You would expect one to have more free time over summer when school’s over, but no… At least we’re trying to not slack too much. Rainbow for example is still going strong. Ookiku Furikabutte S2 unfortunately got stuck in real life matters, though. Anyway…
So Joe is finally back, and is, together with Rikiishi and Aoyama, among others, fighting in the prisoners’ summer tournament.
Danpei is still being cold towards Joe, and I still have no clue why. ^^;

Enjoy!

CCCP icon[Saizen]_Ashita_no_Joe_-_18_[DVD][24548935].mkv
MD5: F8FD52D1F4AA97DEFF6F89AA1DF8F3A1

41 Responses to “Ashita no Joe – 18”

1. February 7th, 2011 at 12:28 am

avatar maniascity says:

I have alot of free time and can help alot… dunno how to read but can understand most of what is said so if I can help with anything send me an email blues_blue_92@hotmail.com

2. February 7th, 2011 at 1:13 am

3. February 14th, 2011 at 9:37 pm

avatar Tyciol says:

This series is great! Thank you for the work that you have done 🙂 Projects like Joe are those which make me wish I knew how to code or Japanese the most.

4. February 23rd, 2011 at 8:06 am

Be on the lookout for at least two more episodes within the next 2-3 weeks 🙂

5. March 2nd, 2011 at 10:10 am

avatar Shardninja says:

I heard you guys were having trouble with RAWS… i snagged the whole series up a few years back and got the old ClubberWang soft subs for episodes 1-33… if your interested in any of this let me know… might even speed things up for you 😛

6. March 3rd, 2011 at 7:09 am

Don’t really know anything about those subs, but I guess you can email them to saizen.recruits@gmail.com
    as for raws, we have DVD isos up to episode 30.

7. March 4th, 2011 at 10:19 am

This has already been discussed over mail, sangofe.

8. March 4th, 2011 at 10:35 pm

avatar matt says:

the ‘old’ clubberw subs? he started in 2007 like saizen did ^^

hope saizen continues this project, its great 🙂

9. March 5th, 2011 at 10:06 am

In desperate need of QCs. atm. We’ll need more translations soon too though.

10. March 5th, 2011 at 4:50 pm

avatar Dedg says:

Yo sangofe !!
    C’est Dedg de la Hadoken !! Juste une petite question, allez-vous continuer la série ? Passe sur mon channel, à l’occas. Merci, bon courage à tous :-))

11. March 23rd, 2011 at 9:19 pm

avatar GouNoKen says:

Hi!

I´m a newbie on this site, went in on it because HnG mentioned that some of the crew would help out on Ashita No Joe. That´s great! I´m a big fan of the series.

juggen: I saw that you mentioned Sweden in that Christmas topic, are you Swedish? In that case: Kul att se en annan svensk på en sån här plats 🙂

12. March 23rd, 2011 at 10:23 pm

We’re making arrangements right now. Och ja, det stämmer. ^^

13. April 6th, 2011 at 1:19 am

avatar Takeshi says:

“Kul att se en annan svensk på en sån här plats” = Cool to see another Swedish on a site like this?

I’m watching the CW eps, and the only real issue is crap timing. Sure would be nice if Saizen could do the series eventually.

Seriously, I am getting super exited for the next couple of eps, and there’s only five left for me to watch. The horror! I’m getting the same feeling as when I watched Hajime no Ippo.

I might try for QC, I did in ’08 where you rejected me, Juggen. =(

It’s a possibility that I might have more experience now.

14. April 6th, 2011 at 7:40 am

Something like that, yes. ^^
    CW only did 33eps afaik?
    Anyway, I hope you pass. 😛

15. April 6th, 2011 at 12:23 pm

And add the fact that they translated from Italien.